Many thanks to many, many of you for your insightful and enthusiastic engagement during the last 7 weeks of Shape DSC. As always your passion and enthusiasm has shone through. I have been consistently impressed with the thoughtfulness of the input and the deep sense of purpose across the College.
So far, we have had:
– over 19,000 words of response against the 4 headings in Shape DSC
– 131 responses in writing, with over 200 ‘Likes’
– 23 separate email contributions, directly to me
– 5 Round Tables with 68 participants
– 47 attendees and contributors at the College Office Forum
– discussions at School level and through other committees
- 51 participants in the extended leadership forum and workshop at the State Library
I’m working with my colleagues to put together a report and a set of follow-up actions, which will be ready by the end of the month.
Thank you so much for enriching the conversation.